In the production of wide-mouth glass bottles, there are mostly manual machines (there is also a pedal-type manual turning small-mouth bottle process), and two production processes of assembly line. The process is different, and the price is also different. Many customers do not understand or understand. The specific differences are:
1. Manual machine wide mouth glass bottle, due to manual operation, the effect and quality of the product will be different due to the difference of the operator, especially the obvious place is at the bottom of the wide mouth bottle, the uniformity will vary from person to person, but The operation time of a single product will be improved for a long time, but the assembly line is different. The machine parameters and the number of bottle drops controlled by the computer numerical control program will be very uniform and accurate, and the finished product has a clear finish, uniformity and crescent line at the bottom of the bottle. It is very beautiful and suitable for the filling of large-volume assembly line containers, which can improve productivity and output benefits.
2. During the operation of the manual machine production process, the wide-mouth bottle mouth mold will be misplaced or not in place, which is not true. The uniformity of the wide-mouth bottle mouth made will also be very different, but the manual operation will also vary depending on the individual bottle shape. But it will be more flexible than the assembly line, so as to achieve the product effect that the assembly line can’t make.
3. The molds of manual machines are mostly opened with handles. The molding cooling and closing lines of the bottle will be affected by the time of opening and closing the mold. The assembly line is different. The mold vents and opening and closing are different. The time is very precise and has little effect on the product shaping, and the product clamping line will be very small.
4. The manual machine production process does not have high requirements for the production site and production time. It can flexibly meet the needs of small orders. The mold production time is short and the cost is small. This is also the reason why the manual machine process has always been popular with glass bottle manufacturers. One, and the assembly line will have certain requirements for the production site and the number of products.
5. Many glass bottle manufacturers now install manual machines and assembly lines on the same furnace to achieve complementary production capacity, maximize production efficiency, and meet the needs of different customers.