We all know that ordinary glass bottles are used everywhere in our lives. Ordinary glass bottles are widely used. Ordinary glass bottles are usually used as decorative items, and some are used as cosmetic packaging. Ordinary glass bottles have an exquisite and translucent appearance, so what are the technological processes and characteristics of ordinary glass bottles? Let us popularize knowledge together.
Ordinary glass bottle process
The process flow of ordinary glass bottles
The glass bottle production process mainly includes: ①Pre-processing of raw materials. Crush the bulk raw materials (quartz sand, soda ash, limestone, feldspar, etc.) to dry the wet raw materials, and remove iron from the iron-containing raw materials to ensure the quality of the glass. ② Preparation of batch materials. ③Melting. The glass batch material is heated at high temperature (1550~1600 degrees) in a pool furnace or a pool furnace to form a uniform, bubble-free liquid glass that meets the molding requirements. ④Forming. Put the liquid glass into the mold to make glass products of the required shape, such as flat plates, various utensils, etc. ⑤ Heat treatment. Through annealing, quenching and other processes, the internal stress, phase separation or crystallization of the glass is eliminated or generated, and the structural state of the glass is changed.
What are the characteristics of ordinary glass bottles?
1. The glass material has good barrier properties, which can prevent oxygen and other gases from attacking the contents, and at the same time prevent the volatile components of the contents from volatilizing into the atmosphere;
2. The glass bottle can be used repeatedly, which can reduce the packaging cost;
3. The color and transparency of glass can be changed easily;
4. The glass bottle is safe and hygienic, has good corrosion resistance and acid corrosion resistance, and is suitable for packaging acidic substances (such as vegetable juice drinks, etc.);
5. In addition, because glass bottles are suitable for the production of automatic filling production lines, the development of domestic glass bottle automatic filling technology and equipment is relatively mature, and the use of glass bottles to package fruit and vegetable juice beverages has certain production advantages in China.
Glass bottle process
There are many kinds of ordinary glass bottles, from small bottles with a capacity of 1ML to large bottles of more than ten liters, from round, square, to special-shaped and handle bottles, from colorless transparent amber, green, blue, black shading bottles and Opaque opaque glass bottles, etc., are too numerous to mention. Hope the above knowledge is helpful to everyone!