|Product type||Tinplate candle jar|
|Sample lead time||3days|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Custom label and packaging||Support|
|Order minimum quantity||10|
|Payment way||Bank, Paypal, Western union|
|Feature||Hand-made tinplate material, no wax leakage in one molding, simple shape can be customized by adding patterns|
Tinplate cans, commonly known as tin cans, tin boxes, are cans made of tinplate. Tinplate is tinned on the surface of the iron. To play a protective role. Generally speaking, printing is used for the exquisite packaging, commonly known as printed tin cans. Compared with other packaging materials, tinplate cans have obvious advantages.
1. Good mechanical properties: Compared with other packaging containers, such as plastic, glass, and paper containers, tinplate cans have greater strength, good rigidity, and are not easy to break. Not only can it be used for small sales packaging, but also the main container for large transport packaging.
2. Excellent barrier properties: Tinplate cans have better barrier properties than any other material, with good gas barrier properties, moisture resistance, light-shielding properties, and fragrance retention. In addition, the seal is reliable and can reliably protect the product.
3. Mature technology and high production efficiency: The production history of tinplate cans is long, and the mature technology has a complete set of production equipment to match it. The production efficiency is high and it can meet the packaging needs of various products.
4. Exquisite decoration: metal material has good printing performance; the pattern trademark is bright and beautiful, and the produced packaging container is eye-catching, which is an excellent sales packaging.
5. Variety of shapes: tinplate cans can be made into various shapes according to different needs, such as square cans, oval cans, round cans, horseshoe shapes, trapezoids, etc., which not only meet the packaging needs of different products, but also make packaging containers more varied and promote Up sales.
6. Recyclable and reusable: in line with international environmental protection requirements and in line with future product trends.