Craft candle is a kind of candle that produces flames of various colors when burned. It is composed of main burning agent, hair coloring agent and other auxiliary agents. The principle of color development is based on the fact that when certain metal ions or their compounds are heated, the electrons in the molecules deviate from the original orbit and form a transitional movement. The electrons release the originally stored energy during the transition movement, and emit various luster. The color of the light depends on the radiation spectrum of the material.
Excellent quality scented candles can help relieve fatigue caused by work or labor, and can also play a role in regulating the atmosphere. Most of the ingredients are natural plant synthetic flavors, and the taste is elegant. And the flame burns evenly and the color is clear.
The price is relatively expensive in the world, but because the production cost of inferior scented candles is lower, the market price is cheaper, but it has certain side effects on the human body, and the color of the candle surface will be very turbid, and it is easy to identify.
Introduction to the production process of craft candles
1. Cut the white craft candle into sections (be careful not to cut the cotton wick), pull out the cotton wick for use, and break the candle section. Prepare a few crayon shavings.
2. Put the broken pieces of craft candles in a pot and heat them to melt the wax. Add crayon shavings to the melted wax for toning. The number of shavings can be determined according to the color depth you like. Generally speaking, a light color is better. Shake the pot slightly to melt the crayon color and blend into the wax liquid, and sprinkle a few drops of perfume into the wax liquid.
3. Pour the colored wax liquid into the prepared mold, the height can be customized. If it is a self-made mold, be careful not to leave a gap to prevent the wax liquid from flowing out.
4. Knotted one end of the cotton core on the toothpick in advance (the toothpick can be used to prevent being scalded by the wax liquid, and the position of the cotton core can be adjusted), and the other end is placed in the colored wax liquid and wait for the wax liquid to solidify .
5. If you want to make craft candles of several colors, you can pour it into the mold layer by layer. After the first layer has solidified, pour the second layer, and so on.
6. After the color craft candle is completely solidified, tear off the mold and cut the excess candle wick short to complete a scented color candle.