1. Cut the white wedding candle into several sections (be careful not to cut the cotton wick), pull out the cotton wick, and break the craft candle section. Prepare a few colored crayons.
2. Heat the wedding candles in a pot, and then melt the craft candles. Add crayons to the melted wax to tones, depending on the depth of color you like. Light colors are better. Gently shake the pan to melt the color of the crayon into wax. Sprinkle a few drops of perfume on the wax.
3. Pour the colored candles into the prepared mold, which can be highly customized. If it is a self-made mold, please be careful not to leave a gap to prevent the candle wax from flowing out.
4. Put one end of the pre-knotted cotton wick on the toothpick (the toothpick can prevent being burned by the craft candle liquid and adjust the position of the cotton wick). Put the other end into the craft candle liquid to adjust the color, and wait for the craft candle liquid to solidify.
5. If you want to make craft candles in several colors, you can pour them into the mold layer by layer. After the *** layer is cured, the second layer is inverted, and so on.
6. After the color craft candle is completely solidified, the mold is torn apart and the extra candle wick is cut off to make a fragrant color craft candle. Note: Do not pour the wax water of the remaining craft candles into the sewer, otherwise the sewer will be blocked. Pour it on a piece of paper, and throw it away when it solidifies. In addition, the cotton wick on the craft candle should not stay for too long to prevent the flame from being too large and causing no danger after being ignited.