The glass bottle spraying production line generally consists of a spray booth, a hanging chain and an oven. There is also the front water treatment, the glass bottle, which needs special attention is the sewage discharge problem. As for the quality of spraying, it is related to the water treatment, surface cleaning of the workpiece, the electrical conductivity of the hook, the size of the air volume, the amount of powder spraying, and the level of the operator.
It is recommended to choose the following method to try:
1. Pre-treatment section. The pre-treatment section includes pre-off, main off, surface adjustment, etc. If it is in the north, the temperature of the main off part should not be too low, and heat preservation is required. Otherwise, the treatment effect is not ideal;
2. Preheating section. After pre-treatment, it will enter the preheating section, which usually takes 8-10 minutes. Fortunately, when it reaches the powder spraying room, the residual heat of the sprayed workpiece should be made to increase the adhesion of the powder;
3. Glass bottle soot blowing purification section. If the process requirements of the workpiece to be sprayed are relatively high, this section, otherwise if there is a lot of dust on the workpiece, there will be a lot of particles on the surface of the workpiece after processing, which will reduce the quality;
4. Glass bottle powder spraying section. The key point in this paragraph is the technical problem of the dusting master. If you want to create good quality, it is still worthwhile to spend money to hire a skilled master;
5. Drying section. Attention should be paid to the temperature and baking time of the glass bottle in this section. The powder is generally 180-200 degrees Celsius, depending on the material of the workpiece. Also, the drying furnace should not be too far away from the powder spraying room, generally 6 meters is better.